Estimated time from Bangkok 90 minutes (once out of Bangkok). Because of the ongoing road constructions in Chonburi most – maybe all – GPS maps will NOT be up to date. Roads are may not be on your map and exits may suddenly have disappeared.
Leave Bangkok heading east either on Highway 7 or Bangna-Trat road (general direction: Pattaya)
• Get on Chonburi elevated road and continue to the end. It will cost you B70 at the tollgate when you exit.
• Merge onto Route 3.
• About 5km after joining Route 3 keep left to enter Route 361.
• Follow Route 361 and merge onto Highway 7.
• Once you see the big green 'Amata City' sign keep left and enter on the frontage road before the bridge (km marker 106.8). It’s a small exit with no signs or deceleration lane.
• Drive on the frontage road for 50 meters and turn left just before the bridge crossing Highway 7.
• Drive for 8.5 km – for your last shopping use the 7-11 - with a large parking - in front of Moobaan Lake View. After shopping continue your way.
• After the school (huge building with green roof), turn left at the large brown 'Phanhin Regent' hotel sign. It is a small road leading to the resort.
Page last updated: 04 Apr 2017