12:30pm Saturday 30th January & 9:30am Sunday 31st January
I hope you had a great holiday season and are getting settled back into a normal routine!
I wanted to give everyone an up-date concerning the AGM timing due to COVID-19. Below are the options we are considering:
1. Postpone the AGM to February. Not sure the exact date but the hotel is being very cooperative. Depending on the COVID situation, we maybe forced to extend our postponement to March or April.
2. The hotel said we could hold the AGM as planned but will not allow “large gatherings”. This is not suitable for an AGM Hash but we are monitoring the hotel and government guidelines
So unless something changes dramatically over the next few weeks, we will hold the AGM in February (March, April??), date to be determined.
We will get back to you by January 23rd to give another up-date.
The hotel agreed to full refunds for those who require or to transfer your existing reservation to the future date.
Sorry for the inconveniences but we feel this is the best for all involved. Be safe and healthy!
Saturday: Approximately 32km (600 m ascent) of rolling mostly off-road trails and tracks with maybe a water crossing or five (weather dependent). There are scenic views of lakes, dams, and mountains as well as religious sites. There is a shortcut near the end which shortens the ride to 25km. Some surprises planned for the ride!
Sunday: Approximately 25 km (450m ascent) of rolling trails through scenic countryside - the idea is to keep this an AGM-worthy Hangover Ride - easy so you heal as you sweat and watch the kids overtake you! There will be an 8 km FRB add-on loop late in the ride for those of you who did not stay up late enough the night before.